04 November 2008
happy election day!
well, atleast we hope it will end happily...depends who you are i guess and who you want to win....! i know i am crossing my fingers! we dropped our ballots off this morning at 8 am! other people were giggling at us while we took pictures of ourselves voting! yep. we're dorks.
halloween 2008! warren was a garden gnome!
and this was warrens first ocean touch with his toesies with auntie susan...hes been to the beach before but never down to the sand and ocean...he seriously didnt mind the super cold oregon ocean....my lil water baby!
AAAAAAAND i was tagged by michele.
heres the deal!
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
4. Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
5. Go to each person's blog and leave a comment that lets them know they've been tagged.
my six boring things:
1. I FIT INTO MY PRE-BABY JEANS YALL! happy dance!
2. yesterday i made gingerbread ice cream sandwiches. yummmmmmy!
3. the jeep broke down. bah.
4. i am wearing awesome cowboy boots that have chains...they are righteous!
5. its hard to think of random things about myself that anyone might remotely care about. i am having trouble with it today.
6. one time i saw a ghost...well, a ghostly light under my middle school. hows that?
i am tagging: pam, lennon, mikey, jamie, emily, and amy! have fun yall!